Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 23: Reindeer

Just think kiddos! Tomorrow night Santa will be hitching up his reindeer to his sleigh!

Man! This December has flown by. And that's without parties, get togethers, shopping finished early and no family and friends in town.

Bet the rest of you guys are about worn out! I know most of my friends well enough to know they have been running around doing a million things and burning the candle at both ends. I hope all of you are having a wonderfully full holiday season with lots of family and friends! I miss so many of you!!!!

Now, on to the reindeer around the web!





1 comment:

  1. My girls are getting VERY excited. The older one is somehow more mature this year though - she didn't want to open any of her presents early, even though she had the opportunity - twice! She's even made a comment about how presents aren't the real meaning of Christmas (!)

    ReplyDelete