Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 22: Stockings


I love stockings! Just wish I had a fireplace and mantle to hang them on. Have yet to manage that! Maybe our next house! (She says again for the 20th time.)

We don't have any super special stockings at our house. I keep thinking I'll make us all one...and never do. I also have a tree skirt I've been meaning to make...for about 10 years! Hah! At least I'm consistent!

My mother has some stocking she brought back from our overseas years. There were made in Italy and are very different than the ones I've seen here in the States. Wouldn't mind having a set like that. My mother-in-law has been working on Cross Stitch stocking for the whole family...and amazing feat if you knew how large the family actually is. Her work is beautiful and makes for a wonderful Christmas mantle.

How about you? Do you have some special stockings? Did someone special make them for you or did you make them yourself? Tell me!

Now, lets take a look at the cool stockings out in internetland!


No comments:

Post a Comment