Since it as carved from the hearts of the Pyrenees mountain range, it contains some of the most dramatic scenery - and the best skiing - in Europe. During the dry months, there are plenty of good hiking opportunities in the high, remote parts of the country.
- Full country name: Principality of Andorra
- Area: 175 sq mi
- Population: 66,824
- Capital City: Andorra la Vella (pop 22,390)
- Language: Catalan, Spanish, French (and many speak English)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Co-Princes: Jacques Chirac (France), Joan Marti Alanis (Urgell)
- Major Industries: Tourism, duty-free shopping, sheep, timber, tobacco, banking
I couldn't find out much about a native dress. Looks like they were pretty much inhabited by shepherds and such in earlier times.
For art and culture, they appear to be a country that loves sculptures.
I'm not much for skiing...but I love to hike. Anyone want to join me?