I do! I do!
The girls and I met DH at the library after work and then had a picnic dinner. I tried this recipe where you make basically a tuna salad with cheese (no mayo or mustard) and stuff it into some rolls, wrap it in foil and bake it for 20-30 minutes. The foil kept them warm until our picnic. They were really good. I got a thumbs up from DH, which is always wonderful. Anyways, it was 75 degrees when I left the house. I LOVE IT!!
BUT...when we got up this morning it was cold!! I had to turn on the heat for a bit. And there is something wrong with the thermostat. It makes noises at me. Well, it makes noises at DH also, it's not just me. Looks like yet another shoddy product used by Majestic Homes. Have I ever mentioned how all the closets collapsed???? But hey, not a big deal to replace a thermostat. As long as it doesn't short out and burn the house down until the budget will allow.
A sad: today was the last day of our Monday Mornings Ladies until January. I will really miss my group. I love it when we mix up the ages...you learn so much.
How about some pictures of Albania today? Albania was communist for a long time so most people really don't pay much attention to it. Its over by Greece and Kosovo in the Mediterranean. Not so sure its someplace I want to visit...I'd rather spend some quality time next door in Greece.
This is a church in Albania. The country is mostly non-religious (thanks to the Communists), but of those that do believe it is 70 % Islamic and the other 30% Catholic branches.
Kids in "native" dress. They look very proud of their clothes. Albania also has many orphans. I do not believe they adopt out internationally, but it you are interested in sponsorship there are companies that cover that, such as: SOS Children's Villages
The City of 10,000 windows. This village overlooks the sea. Nice.
Mother Theresa was born in Albania. I know I've mentioned before that I really look up to her. I need to read some books on her. Has anyone read any good ones that they can recommend?