Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pinterest Project #19



This Pinterest project comes from a blog called My Oh My

I always have keys on my rings that I don't know what they are. Since my family lives all over the states, I usually have keys to houses that I use maybe once every couple of years. And since my parents seemed to move every few years, as we did, it can be a mess.

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was real cute. At the My Oh My website she gives you the tutorial on how it is done.

I did mom's new key in a red glitter. I like the way it came out, but I must admit I won't do this again.

Seems to me it would have been much simpler to just use a glitter fingernail polish. And with all the cool polishes out there the possibilities are endless.

My key looks great...I won't forget whose house it is for...but way too messy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment