Thursday, July 30, 2009
Joining my friend Tricia in Thankful Thursday...
1. I am thankful that our big rainstorm was at 6:00am....not a 9:00 when the packers arrive (I am saying this in faith as it is not 9:00 yet....)
2. I am thankful that one day of packing is down and only 2 more to go.
3. I am thankful I have someone to watch the dog and little one while the packers are here....and Songbird is so busy with friends she isn't underfoot either.
4. I am thankful that tonight is the last night in this house....but only because I hate the smell of cardboard and the place is full of it.
5. I am thankful for a sister-in-law that would drop everything and help me in any way I needed if I asked. Even if it was to scrub toilets or other messes in our house. Now that's love.
6. I am thankful I was able to get Mighty Mouse over to say goodbye to her best friend Miss M. What a presence and influence she has been in MM life. I will always remember her (and her mom who I love!).
7. And I am thankful for the air conditioning in the house...cause packing in the garage was HOT!! And taking the stuff out of the attic??? Eeeeewwww.
Why not join us? Pop on over to Tricia's blog and tell us what you are thankful for!