Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Joining my friend Tricia in a Thankful Thursday....

Many things to be thankful for this week!

1. The house is sold and gone!

2. MM's cough is starting to lessen to the point where she can get a sentence out.

3. Songbird enjoyed her very first homecoming dance. (Without a date...which would be what I am thankful for! LOL!)

4. I am thankful for my crockpot! It is so great to be able to concentrate on the girls and all the after school chaos without having to run into the kitchen to cook and cut them off. Makes after school time so much more pleasant!
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Wow - so glad the house sold! Congratulations! And what am I thankful for? Both of our cars run well. My husband has a job. We love one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crockpots rock!

    And Ah, the first dance, what fun!

    ReplyDelete