Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Argentina!

We haven't been on a trip lately!! Don't you think its time?

Who has been to Argentina? I know several people that have at one time or another. I would love to go and visit. So we are off to Argentina in South America!

We might want to take more than a week on this one. And we can see anything from
deserts
to glaciers

to mountains
to ruins
to a famous winery
We could spend time in the cities and take in the local culture and arts...
(It closes at night!)

Tango anyone?On Sunday we can visit a church...

and afterwards visit the Sunday Market...
We will keep our eyes open for this one-of-a-kind photo ops....

And my favorite subjects? The women and children....

1 comment:

  1. I've never been - it looks beautiful! I took a trip to Israel when I was in college, had a 24-hr layover in Rome and saw lots of neat things there too!

    ReplyDelete