Saturday, June 21, 2008

Me from A-Z

I got tagged by Heather at wantwhatyouhave.com. I've never been tagged before. I must be moving up in the world as my blog is on her blog roll. Anyways, here goes:

A: Attached or single? Attached to my husband of nearly 22 years. Very, very, very attached.

B: Best friends? My husband - and see older post on friends. Love and miss you ladies!!

C: Cake or Pie? Both - who's picky? Give me some sugar!

D: Day of choice? Any day I don't have to pay bills.

E: Essential item? Coke (as in cola). With a book being a close second.

F: Favourite colour? green - the darker the better

G: Gummy bears or worms? Bears - made in Germany

H: Hometown? Ft. Stewart, Georgia. Maybe I should call it birth town instead since I've never been back or lived anywhere else long enough to be a "hometown".

I: Favourite indulgence? Coke (cola) and any travel/sight seeing

J: January or July? July. I'll sweat, just don't ask me to put up with the pain of cold hands and feet.

K: Kids? 1 grown son and 2 girls still at home. I'd love another but I've been outvoted.

L: Life isn't complete without....? My family - most specifically, my husband!

M: Marriage date? December 30

N: Number of brothers & sisters? 1 ultra cool little sister

O: Oranges or apples? Apples. Oranges give me hives on my tongue

P: Phobias? Heights

Q: Quotes: Love quotes.

· If you believe everything you read, better not read. Japanese Proverb



R: Reason to smile? Because there is fun trouble (not criminal trouble) just around the corner, waiting to be discovered.

S: Season? summer

T: Tag 5 People: Anyone willing to be tagged - I don't do mass email forwards either.

U: Unknown facts: I like ketchup on my fried rice.

V: Veggie? All fresh veggies! Steam them!

W: Worst habit: procrastination

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? xray - basic machine operator - which is inactive at the moment

Y: Your favourite food? STEAK

Z: Zinc or sunscreen? Sunscreen - but its poison

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a fellow Coke (cola) addict! A woman after my own heart!

    I love the title of your blog. I don't think I ever mentioned that before.

    Oranges give you hives on your tongue? That's sounds just really awful!

    ReplyDelete