Tuesday, August 20, 2013

She Can See!

A year ago I found out Songbird probably needed glasses. This was at her 8 year check-up at the pediatricians office.

Being jobless we had to ignore that fact for the time. (We were told it was a mild problem).

Getting established in our new community and gearing up for school brought that overdue eye appointment. Well that and the insurance. No insurance. No glasses. That is just the way it was.

But now all of that is rectified and my baby has picked out her new glasses. And since it is back to school time we took advantage of the buy one get one specials.



Her first pair is a black and pink pair with flowers.


But my favorite is the zebra pair.

She thinks they make her look very smart. I agreed of course.

Now I have a hard time keeping her out of them. She only really needs them for the blackboard and maybe tv watching.

And yes, she broke all records by losing a pair in less than 30 minutes. Luckily we had not traveled far and were able to return to the store she set them down in and retrieve them from lost and found. I do believe I have put the fear into her over losing them again.

We will see. Hah. Pun intended!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment