Friday, December 18, 2009

We Have A Winner!


Who won? Who won????

Thanks to everyone who entered! I had a lot of fun doing this. And a big thank you to the CSN companies for hosting.

And just so you know...

I don't have a single nativity even though it is my favorite part of decorating. Long story...I"ll explain when I do the nativity picture post later next week.

I will also tell you that if you really, really liked this set, its on sale. With free shipping at http://holidaydecorationsdirect.com . And yes. I am buying myself one. LOL!

Anyways....

The winner was:

EMILY!

She commented:
we only have one set, and it's play mobile, and it's in storage right now which makes me sad.... the kids loved playing w/ it last year, and it was so funny hearing their make-believe play w/ Jesus and all, that was totally not related to Christmas. Had me wondering sometimes "Is this appropriate???" So funny. :)


And this story just gets better.

When I received Emily's address, I noticed it was from the area we just moved away from. I didn't really recognize the name so I asked her if I knew her or what our connection was.

Turns out she is a military dependent that moved there after we left. Her and the kids are staying with her parents while her husband is deployed overseas. She read the link on another military wife blog that I follow...but have never met.

What a small world!

The company already has her info and its processing. Will everyone join me in a saying a prayer that it will reach this wonderful family BEFORE Christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment